New product PC7VS
We are pleased to inform you that that the recordable voice/mp3 sound module PC7VS for our signal tower Modul-Perfect 70 is now available.
The PC7VS module allows the enduser to mount this module at the top of a signal tower. It enables audible signaling with individual voice messages or playing of individual melodies. With the PC7VS module it is possible to control up to 7 voice messages and/or melodies externally. The maximum volume is 95dB (A) in 1 m and the sound pressure is adjustable by potentiometer. The PC7VS module offers a high protection class of IP66 or UL Type 4/4X/13 - like all other sound modules of our Modul-Perfect 70.
- Excellent sound quality and speech intelligibility (full-range loudspeaker with 2 W peak power)
- In addition to the manual volume control the PC7VS module features also an automatic volume adjustment to avoid overloads
- Inrush current limitation
- Easy programming via micro USB port (PC7VS is automatically recognized as mass storage device "Stacklight")
- No separate power supply required
- Audio files can be copied & pasted or simply dragged & dropped to the PC7VS
- Supported file formats: mp3, WAV, WMA, OGG, AAC
- Messages/melodies can be played one-time or by repeating loop, with or without priority
- Immediate switch to new audio file is possible - desired melody/message can be played immediately
- Maximum storage capacity: 119 MB